Appointment and Schedule Remotely
- Denticon users can continue to schedule, reschedule, and cancel appointments remotely.
- Access the scheduler from home to notify patients of changes to the schedule and to reschedule appointments.
- When you reopen your office, pull recall or treatment plan reports and reach out to patients to schedule appointments in advance of reopening.
- View our on-demand webinar on recalls
Post, Submit and Follow-up on Claims
- Continue to process, batch, and transmit claims from home; attach images to claims using Dentiray Web.
- Post EOBs from home.
- Run reports and use the Denticon Task Manager to follow-up on outstanding claims.
- Accept payments from patients over the phone (if utilizing integrated payments).
IMPORTANT: Make sure you turn off any IP restrictions associated with your account for users to access Denticon remotely.
Other Denticon resources, tips and tricks to help you and your staff work remotely:
- General Denticon resources (Help Portal tutorial articles, how to submit support tickets, etc.)
- Implement Denticon’s patient-facing features so that patients can continue to interact with your office.