Daily life around a dental practice – as you know – can evolve fast. Often that evolution stretches your operational workflows to a breaking point. This highlights the need for a capable operations module of your dental practice management software platform.
Our core belief…
”…software should help your operations team, not hinder it…”
Your first step to operations sanity
Closing your dental practice workflow gaps and reducing the stress on your team could be possible with a systems upgrade.
Shift your operational tasks along with your entire dental practice management processes to a cloud-based software platform.
Untethering your routine tasks and other operational functions from a traditional, desktop system can free you and your team from those often unpredictable breaking point moments in practice life.
The beauty of an all-in-one cloud software platform covers all your dental practice management bases.
- Clinical inputs
- Patient-facing details
- Routine reports and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Revenue monitoring
Another deciding factor includes the capacity of a cloud-based system to handle the growth of your current solo, private practice. It’s also powerful enough to seamlessly manage the heavy operational load of a group practice or DSO network.
How to shoulder the load of operational tasks with a cloud-based dental practice management software platform
A cloud-based software system is wired to handle your common (and occasionally burdensome) business of dentistry tasks.
One-stop patient and provider records
Cloud-based software is designed to reduce record complexity. A “concept of one” idea drives its ability to keep your patient and provider data free from duplication.
- Treatment activity occurring in one location is seamlessly viewable by another location regardless of proximity.
- Provider compensation can be viewed by month or by full history
- Remote access to patient/provider records is (securely) available wherever you have an internet or related service connection
Centralization that reduces process duplication
It’s tempting to multi-task within your dental organization. Whether you’re a fan or not of doing so there are moments when you must manage a variety of tasks – often at the same time.
A cloud-based platform gives you the ability to focus your energy in the moment. That could be answering an inbound call from a patient or quickly pivoting to submit an insurance claim.
Fluidly shifting from one task to another (instead of multi-tasking) isn’t easy…especially if your desktop system requires you to duplicate effort.
The anytime, anywhere capability of a cloud-based system allows you to…
- Securely toggle between tasks…and offices (if applicable) – that and more from the same browser window
- Have streamlined access to data and task-distribution and management in one (central) location
Replenish your resources without overwhelm or costly errors
Office to office desktop software upkeep can be tiresome. Being stranded on a “data island” can also leave you feeling powerless.
- Fee schedules can and do change
- Insurance plans require updating
- Data entry errors happen
Those common tasks alone aren’t the issue. It’s having to change, update, and monitor data entry across all your platforms when you’re tethered to a desktop system.
- Change fees once and each location sees it
- Update insurance plans and everyone is on the same page
- Monitor data entry globally without isolated mistakes
An operations module of a cloud-based practice software platform that actually lightens your load (rather than adding to it)
The operations zone of your software platform helps maximize your time so you can focus on patient care and your production goals. That’s more reason to un-tether yourself from a traditional, server-based system.
Consider a cloud-based solution and improve your overall practice operations and team efficiency
You might find the cloud solution like Denticon to be a more seamless and low maintenance platform to keep up with the rising demands of dental patient care…including your clinical processes.
- Monthly subscription rate is predictable
- Data hosted in the cloud is remotely and securely accessible
- Savings compared with a “legacy” system can total an average of 40%
It makes sense to look below the surface and see the massive potential of upgrading to a cloud-based dental practice management solution with a more advanced clinical module.