- Any camera or card reader that mounts to the Desktop in Windows can be accessed like a hard drive via Windows
- Any TWAIN compliant device can be directly captured with Apteryx Imaging
- Allows for secure image tagging and distribution
Digital Video Capture
- Most FireWire (IEEE 1394) video cameras
- Most USB based video cameras
All through the magic of our DirectVideo component for Apteryx Imaging.
Analog Intra-oral Video Cameras
- Air Techniques VistaCam Omni
- CygnaScope and CygnaScope MICRO
- DMD Apollo Cam and TeliCam
- Gendex AccuCam
- Julie Smilie
- Schick CDRCam2000
- Video Dental Concepts QuickCam
…or any other NTSC or PAL intra-oral camera that can plug into a Windows compliant video capture card.
We recommend the use of any namebrand (ATI, Nvidia, Hauppage, etc.) video capture card, and support most common mid to high quality video capture cards. Please stay away from proprietary video cards, as Apteryx cannot guarantee or support compatibility.
- Any other TWAIN scanner
You may use virtually any TWAIN-compliant scanner. The only other requirement is that you must have a transparency adapter or film scanner to scan films.