Eye of the Storm: Preparing your Practice for 2021 and Beyond
2020 was a one-of-a-kind year, and would only be done justice with a one-of-a-kind conversation about how to get and stay track for the rocky road ahead. Join us for an educational panel discussion with leading industry experts from the accounting, legal, financial, and practice consulting disciplines that are driving tremendous results in defining what a ‘new normal’ means to practice owners.
Uncover seven innovative and powerful techniques that can propel you through uncertainty and prepare you for all of the things you haven’t been thinking about.
Here’s what you’ll be learning:
- How new tax laws and regulations can benefit how you’ve structured and operated your entity
- How to optimize cash flow inefficiencies in your practice that you probably didn’t know existed
- How to prepare dual strategies to poise for post-election success in your business and investments
- How a near $4 trillion dollar stimulus will impact our country for years to come, and what important steps you can take now
- How to assess if your exit planning timeline is on track by uncovering the valuation shifts in practice sales
- How to use this time to activate your powerful inner leader to create a culture of growth
- How to find opportunity in your business and clarity in your finances in a rapidly changing world going forward.