Webinar on Thursday, November 8th at 9am Pacific/12pm Eastern
As 2018 comes to a close, one thing is certain: the dental industry continues to experience dramatic change in the form of DSO consolidation. So much so that the statement is now cliché.
But what exactly happened in 2018, and can that tell us anything about what 2019 has in store for dental?
To help answer those questions, we’ve partnered with Group Dentistry Now—the leading dental news outlet focused on DSOs and Connect the Dents—a leading dental M&A advisory company—for a complimentary webinar. We’ll review a few of GDN’s most-shared news stories of the year, and we’ll discuss the findings of a unique, long-running survey of dentists in 42 states to get a sense of providers’ perceptions of DSOs and where the industry may be headed.
We’ll cover the following topics:
- Industry analysis and trends
- Top dental-related stories from 2018
- Discussion of survey results that shed light on:
- How independent dentists view DSOs
- What they like and/or dislike about DSOs
- To whom they would consider selling their practice
- How those perceptions have changed over time