Are you looking to join a dynamic, fast-growing software company where you can make a real impact and be part of a dedicated, vibrant team?
Join Planet DDS and take on the mission to help build great software for dental offices across the country. We’re a team of high-performing individuals that love what we do and like the people with whom we do it. We are seeking self-motivated people that thrive on getting it done. At Planet DDS you will have the opportunity to work with a skilled team and the flexibility to often set your own schedule.
Planet DDS is the established leader in cloud-based dental software. The company’s Denticon practice management software is a powerful, flexible tool trusted by thousands of dental professionals across the country. Planet DDS also offers outsourced business services to dental offices.
SEO / SEM / Digital Marketing Manager – This role will focus on managing all paid digital programs as well as optimizing SEO to drive high-quality leads at the lowest cost for the sales team at Planet DDS. We are looking for someone who is well-versed in search engine / digital marketing, and willing to own this channel completely. This role will focus on the day-to-day campaign management as well as own reporting and planning. As the channel expert, you will be the go-to person for all things related to SEO / SEM / Digital Marketing. The SEO / SEM / Digital Marketing Manager will be reporting to the Director of Marketing and Demand Generation, and be based in Newport Beach, CA.
What you’ll do
- Analyze and report on the website data to internal key stakeholders.
- Ability to develop high-level PPC/SEM and SEO strategy
- Planning, developing, and implementing comprehensive paid search strategies to drive direct response and new user acquisition from Google Ads, Bing Paid Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn and other dental industry specific digital programs as needed and adjust strategy and budgets accordingly.
- Monitor and optimize all campaigns on a daily and weekly basis
- Conduct competitive research, analysis, and PPC/SEM related activities
- Review SEM data for keyword insights and trends
- Conducting keyword research, reviewing ad copy, and establishing bidding strategies to meet and exceed established KPIs.
- Creating and implementing campaign A/B test experiments to identify optimal campaign settings.
- Using Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to improve paid search performance and meet channel goals.
- Communicating with Director of Marketing regularly to discuss goals and review performance.
- Develop strategic recommendations for organic opportunities, including technical SEO, onsite SEO, offsite SEO, local SEO, goals, campaign strategies, and tactics that support the website and blog through organic search.
- Identify synergies between SEO and other digital marketing tactics as well as lead research on new SEO techniques.
- Continually make recommendations to leadership on digital marketing strategies to enhance SEO and SEM capabilities
- Expand Planet DDS’ organic footprint into previously untapped search space for both high volume core business terms and broad match, long tail keywords
- Update existing pages to better match shifting search intent and generate fresh content in search engine’s perspective.
- Manage publication of search optimized content, identify new content opportunities, and measure page performance.
What you'll bring to the table
- 4+ years of experience in managing SEO and PPC, with a couple of those years being hyper-focused on SEO, for a SaaS company or digital agency
- Deep knowledge of the SEM industry and the paid search advertising model
- Experience with keyword research tools and web analytics tools (Google Analytics), as well as how to use these tools in paid search campaigns
- Certified in Google Ads & Analytics
- Experience building feeds, ad customizers and setting up conversion tracking
- Experience with Tag Manager and Analytics setups
- Demonstrable experience in managing complex paid digital media campaigns
- Ability to think strategically, make credible recommendations to clients that drive measurable results
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and operate from a place of autonomy and integrity
- Expert level in SEO and experience in both hands-on and strategy SEO role.
- Experience in managing PPC strategies.
- Experience in social media strategy from both paid and organic.
- Experience in using tools like Hubspot, Moz or SEMRush, Salesforce, WordPress a plus
- Organized with strong time management, and project management skills
- Agile, self-starter, critical thinker and problem-solver who thrives in rapidly changing high growth environments
- Willingness to innovate to find a better way
- Takes informed risks and leverage mistakes to improve programs, processes, personal skills and customer experience
- Results focused with strong prioritization skills and “win as a team” mentality
- Detail oriented, with high quality standards
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Works well with other marketing team members to get the job done
For additional information, to make recommendations, or to apply, CONTACT IN CONFIDENCE
Daryl Lontz Nancy Brereton
M: (585) 330-2619 O: (813) 374-9451
O: (302) 464-1637 firstname.lastname@example.org