CE Webinar on Wednesday, July 17 at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern
So you’re ready to grow beyond your first location, or scale from a handful to many (and beyond). Congratulations! Chances are you’ve already overcome some challenges to get this far. But as you embark on this next phase of DSO growth, it’s more important than ever to measure your progress and track performance with the right metrics.
To discuss some metrics that provide the best insights, we’ll be joined by Perrin DesPortes of TUSK for a complimentary learning webinar.
Those who join the live session will earn 1 Continuing Education (CE) credit from CE Zoom.
During this hour-long webinar, we’ll cover the following topics:
- Benchmarking your P&L and how to “manage by exception”
- Revenue generation and utilization rates
- Acquisition-based growth strategy–EBITDA or percentage of revenue?
- Operating leverage–the hallmark of any efficient, well-run business
- How to leverage technology to track key metrics at the practice and group level
Important: Once you register for the webinar, you'll receive a confirmation email with a link to register for the event with CE Zoom. If you do not register with CE Zoom, you will not be able to claim your credit.