Are you looking for a dynamic, fast-growing software company where you can assist in driving the growth of the business? Are you looking for an opportunity to kick-start your sales career?
Join Planet DDS and take on the mission to deliver great software to dental offices across the country.
Planet DDS is the established leader in cloud-based dental software and is one of the country’s 5000 fastest-growing private companies and best places to work according to Inc Magazine. The company’s Denticon practice management software is a powerful, flexible tool trusted by thousands of dental professionals across the country. Well positioned to take advantage of a major industry shift to the cloud from desktop legacy software, the company has an exciting window to growth in coming years as dental groups and individual practices adopt their technology. Planet DDS also offers outsourced business services to dental offices.
A group of high-performing individuals; the team at Planet DDS loves what they do, and they like the people with whom they do it. Planet DDS does not stand on ceremony so long as you’re producing results. No excessive layers of bureaucracy to cut through; every good idea gets a voice. You will have the opportunity to work with a skilled team and have a real impact on the growth of the company.
We are actively recruiting for a Business Development Representative to join our team in the Phoenix area. The position will report to the Vice President, Sales and be responsible for generating leads for new client sales through the execution of a targeted email and calling strategy which will include daily sales calls and follow-ups to Dental Practices and Dental Service Organizations. The ideal candidate will have a track record of success in either a lead generation, inside sales, or an outbound customer service role. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in a SaaS company or in the Dental industry. S/he will possess and display a history of exceptional initiative, self-discipline, motivation, and determination. This individual will also be an enthusiastic team player with exceptional phone communication skills able to understand different buying personas, position and communicate the value of our solutions, and persuade new business prospects to learn more.
- Prospect; qualify and process marketing leads for the sales team
- Generate high quality leads through cold calling, existing database, and marketing channels (website, email/marketing campaigns, trade shows, networking events, etc.)
- Initiate introductory prospect calls to establish and develop relationships with decision makes and C-level executives
- Conduct account mapping, research and contact discovery for prospects and target accounts
- Manage lead generation and sales qualification processes for our target prospects
- Track lead, opportunity and account activity in our CRM on a daily basis
- Provide accurate updates and forecasts of lead progression/status to ensure we are on track to make quota goals
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Account Management
- Work with external Sales and Account Management to set appointments with highly qualified prospects, help develop sales presentations, and update records in CRM
- Work with Sales team to develop proactive approaches to competitors’ new products and services
- Strong phone presence and high energy
- Capacity to make high volume of calls daily
- Experience in achieving results in a phone-based inside sales role
- Exceptional time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing, tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed as well as contribute in a team environment
- Excellent business writing, communication, phone and presentation skills
- Some analytical skills
- Independent thinker and a Quick learner
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) and Salesforce.com or other CRM solutions
PLANET DDS CORE IDEOLOGY
Why we exist
- To radically improve the practice of dentistry through innovative technology
- To be the obvious choice for dental practices that are shifting to the cloud
- We encourage autonomy but we understand the need to hold people accountable for results
- We recognize the importance of communication—with each other and with the outside world
- We deliver what we promise; we are open and honest with our customers
- We value innovation and flexibility
- We create things we can believe in that help solve our customers’ problems; we care about their success