Hiring a new associate dentist can seem like a daunting task. Do you have the required patient flow? How will you recruit? What will their compensation look like?
To answer these and many more common questions related to associate recruitment and retention, we partnered with the founders of Aligned Dental Partners to share some insights about what to know before you pull the trigger on a new hire.
We’ll covered the following topics:
- When to hire an associate
- Are you bringing on an employee, a partner, or a contractor?
- Compensation structures
- The importance of company culture
- Training and mentoring your new hire
- How to improve retention
- Aligning clinical philosophies with an associate
- Ways to grow your practice, save money, and increase your income