Are you looking for a dynamic, fast-growing software company where you can make a real impact and be part of a dedicated, vibrant team?
Join Planet DDS and take on the mission to deliver great software to dental offices across the country.
Planet DDS is the established leader in cloud-based dental software and is one of the country’s 5000 fastest-growing private companies and best places to work according to Inc Magazine. The company’s Denticon practice management software is a powerful, flexible tool trusted by thousands of dental professionals across the country. Well positioned to take advantage of a major industry shift to the cloud from desktop legacy software, the company has an exciting window to growth in coming years as dental groups and individual practices adopt their technology. Planet DDS also offers outsourced business services to dental offices.
A group of high-performing individuals; the team at Planet DDS loves what they do, and they like the people with whom they do it. Planet DDS does not stand on ceremony so long as you’re producing results. No excessive layers of bureaucracy to cut through; every good idea gets a voice. You will have the opportunity to work with a skilled team and have a real impact on the growth of the company.
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for the full sales life cycle from prospecting to close to secure new solo and small-group clients. Though marketing will provide leads, the AE will be responsible for prospecting and generating a minimum percentage of quarterly quota from leads sourced directly from their outreach. In order to drive growth in solo sales, the AE must achieve and maintain an understanding of the dental marketplace, of the needs of existing and prospective solo customers, and of the competition. The AE reports to the Vice President, Sales and will be based in the Phoenix area.
- Maintain unimpeachable understanding of product, to include upgrades
- Effectively demonstrate the product and articulate the value proposition to prospects
- Ensure proper paperwork with all new sales (SaaS Agreement, etc)
- Participate in kickoff calls for all clients sold by AE
- Track solo sales in Salesforce and submit monthly commission sheet outlining results
- Follow-up as soon as possible with new prospects to seize on sales opportunities
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to customer satisfaction
- Provide field intelligence on marketplace trends and competitive activity to the marketing team
- Pull information from the marketing team when necessary to inform sales calls
- Work with the marketing team on marketing campaigns directed at the solo segment
- Work with onboarding team to ensure that onboarding takes place in a timely manner
- Provide accurate monthly solo billing information to accounting
- Maintain up-to-date contact information for assigned contacts in Salesforce
- Compile information and data related to solo customer and prospect interactions
- Keep VP, Sales apprised of major developments and provide updates on assigned tasks
- Be responsive to requests from internal and external parties
- Maintain a pro-active approach and act with initiative but ask when in doubt
- Promote and espouse the Planet DDS Core Ideology
- Contribute to the company’s success by taking on unrelated tasks as necessary
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge in the discipline of sales by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional groups where appropriate
PLANET DDS CORE IDEOLOGY
Why we exist
- To radically improve the practice of dentistry through innovative technology
- To be the obvious choice for dental practices that are shifting to the cloud
- We encourage autonomy but we understand the need to hold people accountable for results
- We recognize the importance of communication—with each other and with the outside world
- We deliver what we promise; we are open and honest with our customers
- We value innovation and flexibility
- We create things we can believe in that help solve our customers’ problems; we care about their success