Are you looking for a dynamic, fast-growing software company where you can provide valuable proactive service to customers to ensure their success?
Join Planet DDS and take on the mission to deliver great software to dental offices across the country. We’re a team of high-performing individuals who love what we do and like the people with whom we do it. We are seeking self-motivated people who thrive on getting it done. At Planet DDS we don’t stand on ceremony so long as you’re producing results. No excessive layers of bureaucracy to cut through; every good idea gets a voice. You will have the opportunity to work with a skilled team and have a real impact on the growth of the company.
Planet DDS is the established leader in cloud-based dental software. The company’s Denticon practice management software is a powerful, flexible tool trusted by thousands of dental professionals across the country. We are positioned to take advantage of a major industry shift to the cloud from desktop legacy software, which has opened an exciting window to growth in coming years as dental groups and individual practices adopt our technology. Planet DDS also offers outsourced business services to dental offices.
We are actively recruiting for an Account Manager to deliver world class assistance to our top clients and champion the voice of the customer through direct interaction and by leveraging technology. Providing proactive evaluation, support, and services, the Account Manager will become a trusted advisor ensuring that our clients are leveraging Denticon to its fullest potential and gaining maximum value from our products and services. This position requires business acumen, the ability to engage with broad audiences, critical thinking skills, and a passion for customer service. Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, the Account Manager will be based in Irvine, CA.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers at all levels including key decision makers
- Perform post live check-ups to ensure recently onboarded clients are abreast of Denticon best practices and build a relationship of advocacy
- Perform quarterly business reviews to understand and discuss how the customer is using our products and services and identify opportunities to improve their overall experience through additional training, offerings, and best practices
- Become an expert in Denticon and our other offerings. Handle complex account management issues and understand when issues can be solved with other Planet DDS products/services.
- Provides stellar proactive support and reactive support as necessary
- Effectively tracks all client communication while staying on top of pending tasks
- Be responsive to requests from internal and external parties
- Maintain a pro-active approach and act with initiative but ask when in doubt
- Promote and espouse the Planet DDS Core Ideology
- Dental experience is required. Exposure to multi-office practices or DSOs is preferred
- Solid interpersonal skills are necessary with the ability to effectively and professionally interact with a wide range of personalities
- Be located near Irvine; the position will be in-office with some virtual work flexibility when fully up to speed
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software and tools; must be software savvy
- Must be analytical, detail oriented, and able to effectively prioritize tasks
- Experience with Denticon, Exago or Totango is preferred
- Able to think critically and resourcefully solve problems in a timely manner
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are imperative
- Must be a highly organized, self-starter, that is accountable to deadlines